Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fabulous Freebies on the Fifteenth!

Hard to believe that its already the middle of September!

I've linked up with Molly at Lucky To Be In First for her Fabulous Freebies on the Fifteenth! 


My newest forever freebie is a Counting with Bundles of Ten puzzle. 



This is one of my favorite puzzles, as it allows students to think in multiples and understanding that a bundle also means a group of ten! Set up is easy for teachers too- just print, cut a part, and your center is ready to go!


Stop on by the Molly's blog to grab my puzzle freebie along with other great resources!  Remember to thank the creators by taking a moment to leave some feedback! 

18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's the link to the freebie: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Counting-with-Bundles-of-ten-A-puzzle-for-the-decade-numbers-839173

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! So cute! :)

    :) Chrissy
    Adventures In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! I am so glad you stopped by & linked up! I love finding new blogs to follow! My kids will love these puzzles!!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete